Corporate Membership Program
A Corporate Membership in the Pennsbury Society shows your company values history, tradition, and education. In return, the Pennsbury Society offers a mutually beneficial membership for your employees, your company and exposure of your company through signage and our website. Contact us at 215-946-0400 for more information.
Why a Corporate Membership in The Pennsbury Society to support Pennsbury Manor?
The Pennsbury Society, the non-profit organization supporting educational initiatives at Pennsbury Manor, relies on membership, generous donors and foundations and corporations to sustain this gem of Pennsylvania’s history for the education and enjoyment of generations to come.
A few facts about Pennsbury Manor:
- The entire complex serves as a non-traditional classroom where over 20,000 visitors a year of all ages explore the home of William Penn and his vision for an ideal world.
- Over 10,000 school children visit the 43-acre historic site each year to learn and experience the world of William Penn – founder and first governor of Pennsylvania.
- Pennsbury Manor offers over 80 cultural programs annually for adults and children, including family-oriented events, Sundays at Pennsbury and festivals.
However, did you know:
- The Pennsbury Society funds most of the educational programs, cultural events and living history exhibits through Membership, annual donations and corporate sponsorship.
- The Pennsbury Society also supports the animal education and upkeep through generous donors.
- The Pennsbury Society supports the garden and medicine education programs and landscape restoration initiative, just to name a few.
Pennsbury Manor is administered by the Pennsylvania Historic and Museum Commission (PHMC) with the support of the Pennsbury Society, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. The official registration and financial information of the Pennsbury Society may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.